Clinical Post Care Treatment
Your Medical Practitioner may choose to apply Exosome Regenerative Complex post treatment to optimize your treatment results. This product has been clinically proven to reduce inflammation post treatment, increase fibroblast production by 180%, and increase elastin production by 300%
Exosome Regenerative Complex powered by Exo-SCRT
Exosome Regenerative Complex powered by Exo-SCRT is a Intensive dual action complex formulated to absorb quickly into the skin delivering the concentrated power of over 2.5 BILLION STEM CELL DERIVED LYOPHILIZED EXOSOMES, potent GROWTH FACTORS, PEPTIDES, COENZYMES, MINERALS, AMINO ACIDS, and VITAMINS. Our paraben free, steroid free, and hypoallergenic, patented technologies, and ingredients are clinically proven to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
What Are Exosomes | What Is Exo-SCRT
Exosomes are an extracellular vesicle that is responsible for all cell to cell communication within the body These exosomes are vital in all regenerative cellular processes. Our patented technology, Exo-SCRT TM, allows for us to separate and refine 0.1% of pure exosomes from stem cell conditioned media, and lyophilize it, to provide a stable and results driven product.
Patient Post Care Treatment Expectations & Instructions
- A certain degree of discomfort, redness, and/or irritation during and after treatment is expected.
- If any discomfort or irritation persists more than 24-hours, please notify:
- Allen Aesthetic Surgery, PA
- Tiny scabs (of less than 1 mm in diameter) may form 24-72 hours post treatment and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched (even if they itch) and should be allowed to shed naturally.
- During the first two (2) days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid hot baths, massage, irritating skin care products or exfoliants, etc. The skin should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection; any mechanical or thermal damage to the area must be avoided.
- It is important to keep your skin moisturized after the treatment
- You may have mild swelling for 1-3 days after your treatment. Patients may apply an icepack (NOT direct ice) to the irritated area for 1-2 days in approximately 15- minute sessions 3-4 times per day.
- Redness for 1-3 days is common. After 12-hours post procedure, the patient may apply a hydrocortisone cream 3-4 times per day to reduce redness.
- Makeup can be applied 12 hours after treatment.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure or use of a tanning bed for at least two weeks after the treatment, as the skin that was treated will be more sensitive to the sun after your Sublative treatment.
- Use a minimum of SPF 30 daily to protect your skin after your treatment